We just came back from our last Ultrasound session. The twins are measured 6lb 5oz and 6lb 7oz based on the ultrasound, but they always overestimated baby's weight on the ultrasound machine. So, our doctor thinks the more realistic number for them will probably be around 5.5lbs to 6lbs each. Since, both babies are still breech, we are scheduled to have c-section on July 1st. I guess we will find out their actual size next Wednesday. Just 8 more days!!!
Oh! I can't believe their due day is on our wedding anniversary. We should of schedule the c-section on a different day. Damn it!
Wish us luck! :D
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
GOOD LUCK!! HW's b-day is 15 days from our wedding day too!! :P
good luck emma!!! you are really big, but still looking great oh!!! i cant wait to see baby dylan and max! :)
Dylan and Max are consider big for twins. That's very good. Good luck!!!
Congrats!!! How exciting...July 1st BDay for the boys. I know you will do great Emma :o)
Love, Lisa Chung
I never expect I will carry the twins to 38 weeks. I would be happy to carry them to 36 weeks. :D The past week was pretty hard, and I still have 1 more week to go... At least, I know the twins are doing great right now! That's all that matters, right? :D
Post a Comment