Tuesday, June 23, 2009

2009-05-24 Baby Shower Part I

I almost forgot to share photos from my Baby Shower with you guys. Thanks to Kel Kel for the wonderful shower. I picked out the color green and white. He just went with it! :D We had about 30 people cramped in our tiny apartment. Thanks to everyone for coming! "MUAH" I felt so special that day~ :D

Check out the cute balloon flowers Kel made for me.

Kel baked the Sprinkles Red Devil Cupcakes for the cupcake tree. Soooooo yummy~
Too bad we didn't take pics of tons of other food we made for the shower. We spent the whole day making them! Thank god! Everyone seemed to really enjoy them.

{Hyo}

{Beth} I'm only 2 more weeks ahead of Beth. Can you believe my tummy can be so much bigger?

{Brandon and his GF}

{Svati and Chris}

{Rahul and SunnyD}

Every who tried the Sangria really likes it! Thank you, Bobby Flay!

{Evan}

{Ben and his GF}

{Beth and Chris}

{Maria and Luke}

{Nasir}

10 comments:

Jeanbao said...

how come everyone other than the preggers look buzzed?!!! :)

Emma said...

Hahaha... I don't think anybody was buzzed, but we did served Sangria. It was a hot humid day. :D

Jennifer said...

your shower looks so cute!

Grace said...

Dido on the balloons. Kel did a good job on the balloons.

Betty Chiang said...

i love kel's cupcake, they are super yummy! cute color combo!

Wen Wen said...

I love the balloons too. What a cute idea!! Also, you look very cute with that dress :-)

Dill and Max's Daddy said...

Baby showers are hard work!! Ya dig?

Emma said...

but everything turned out so good! Thanks to "Daddy" for the fabulous shower. You make mommy very happy~~~ :)

Betty Chiang said...

daddy didnt make mommy betty happy when it comes to shower, auntie jenny did :D

Emma said...

Auntie Jen is very sweet lor~