This video is from about two weeks ago. The snow storm brought in about 10" of snow. They had a blast playing in the snow. Don't pay attention to the part which Dill is crying because Kel insisted he would enjoy being drag around in the snow with the shovel. Trust me. They had fun. hahaha...
Now, I just need to tell them why we don't eat the "ice cream" off the ground... Why did I tell them snow is ice cream in the first place? not very smart!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzsPdXbueOE
Monday, February 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cuuuuuuuuuuute! I can't believe I missed them this last Xmas!! I want to see them!
I can't believe we didn't get to meet Bella! :( She's getting so big now! More pics on fb, please~
It was such crazy and busy two weeks for us. Both of them were coughing and puking every day during the trip. It was definitely not a relaxing trip like I was hoping...
Post a Comment